- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Remote control operation
- Aux.RCA Type line input
- Full Function Remote Control
- Multimedia Function
- USB/SD/MMC Card Input
- 2 Mic Inputs/1 Guitar Input
- 2 VHF Cordless Microphone
- Echo, Bass & Treble Controls
- Specially Crafted Wooden Body
- Handle & Wheels To Commute Easily
- External battery input (12v)
- Rechargeable Battery (12v-9000mah)
- Power Supply 220v 240v AC-50Hz
Bass Hunter Trolley Speaker-DP-12V
MODE: Switch between USB/TF/FM/Blue-connect mode.
PAUSE/PLAY: Play back or pause the music
NEXT SONG: Go to next music
EQ: Choose from several equilizers presets
- Insert a USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card drive into the speaker
- Connect your microphone to the product with a 1/4″ jack or connect the wireless mic with the packing.
- Press and hold the key button for 2 seconds
- The speaker will announce “Start Recording” to indicate recording start.
- Press the button to stop recording.
- A record in WAV format will be created in USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card.
VOLUME CONTROL: VOL
PREVIOUS SONG: Go to previous song.
VOLUME CONTROL: VOL-
REPEAT: Repeat song
PANEL FUNCTION DECLARATION
MIC. VOL(Microphone Volume): Turn the knob to adjust microphone volume level.
ECHO(Microphone echo): Turn the knob to adjust microphone echo level.
VOLUME(Master Volume): Turn the knob to adjust master volume level.
MIC IN(Microphone input): Plug wired microphone with 1/4″ jack to this socket.
POWER(Power Switch): Main ON/OFF switch for the speaker.
(Note: Battery charging is independent of Power switch ON/OFF status)
LED(Switch): ON/OFF switch for the speaker’s LED light show of woofer
12V BATTERY IN(External 12V battery interface): Connect external 12V charging/power as alternative power source; please check carefully the input polarity before connecting.
LINE IN(AUX)(External audio interface): 3.5mm stereo input for connecting external audio devices. You may connect your smart phone/ tablet as external music source with a 3.5mm line-in cable.
USB/MICRO SD(TF) Card Player: Insert USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card drive with MP3 file to this port.
ANT: Antenna for wireless microphone/radio, please ensure antenna is extended while microphone/radio mode is in operation.
key (MODE): It is for switching between different audio source – LINE-IN/Bluetooth mode/FM mode(radio mode)/MP3 player
Voice Prompt(on/off): Hold this button for 2 seconds to enable/disable the voice prompt on/off function.
- key (Record and playback the recording):
- Press and trigger (not hold) the . button to enter record playback mode.
- Record in the USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card’s “RECORD” folder will be played and looped.
- Press next/previous to navigate recording.
REPEAT (Repetitive playing and Mic Priority): Press to select repeat mode.
Mic Pri: Hold this button for 2 seconds to enable/disable mic priority over music function.
key: Press the button to play/pause the music
Language mode switch: Hold this key for 2 seconds to switch Chinese/English Language.
key: Press the previous music.
Hold this button for 2 seconds to “Fast Forward” the music when u play the music by USB/MICRO SD (TF) CARD PLAYER.
key: Press the next music
Hold this button for 2 seconds to “Fast Backward” the music when u play the music by USB/MICRO SD (TF) CARD PLAYER.
GENERAL OPERATION: WIRELESS MICROPHONE
- Insert battery to the wireless microphone and make sure battery polarity is correct.
- Turn power switch on microphone to “ON”.
- Please extend the antenna on the speaker and make it vertically upward for better reception.
- Adjust the microphone volume knob on the speaker to desire volume.
NOTE on microphone
- Ensure wireless microphones are operated within the speaker’s effective distance at 30m,
- Keep 5-15cm distances between microphone and lips for best performance.
- LED indicator on microphone will turn red when power level is low, please replace with new battery.
- Only use the included wireless microphone in the speaker package.
GENERAL OPERATION: WIRED MICROPHONE
- Insert the wired microphone to “MIN IN”.
- Turn power switch on microphone to “ON”
- Adjust the microphone volume knob on the speaker to desire volume
GENERAL OPERATION: BLUETOOTH MODE
- Turn the speaker to ON and press “.” button to enter “Bluetooth” mode.
- Turn ON your smart phone/tablet device’s Bluetooth connectivity and search for device named “BT SPEAKER”.
- Click on device to connect ”Bass Hunter DP-10V “.
- When Bluetooth connection is established, the speaker will announce “Bluetooth Mode” to indicate successful connection
- Play music on your smart phone/tablet device and audio will be streamed to the speaker.
|Body Material||Specially Crafted Wooden Body|
|Tone control||Echo, Bass & Treble|
|Audio Wattage||600 Watts|
|Wattage||60 Watts RMS|
|Frequency Range Microphone||15M|
|Wireless Microphone Type||VHF|
|Battery backup||3-5 hours|
|Power||AC 110-240V 50/60 Hz|
|DC Supply||15Volt 2amp|
|Package Dimensions||76.2×48.26×45.72 cm|
- 2 wireless MIC
- Remote Control
- Power cord
- 1 Set Batteries(AAA)
- 2 Set Batteries(AA)
- User’s Manual