- 5.0L Rice Cooker
- Digital Controller
- Non-stick inner pot
- Keep warm function
- Can preserve cook food for 24 hours
- 15 hour programmable timer
- 18 Cooking function selections
- Easy shuttle intelligent cooking
- LED/Digital timer, Easy Operation
- Thermodynamic turbine continuous boiling
- Variable overheat cut-off protection system
- 8 cooking menu: Rice cooking, Crispy Rice, Congee, Porridge, Soup, Stew, Cake, Re-Heat
Flamingo Digital Smart Multifunction Rice Cooker
- Menu: This button is to choose different program. Press this button to reach the program you want.
- Start: This button is to start cooking. After you select the Program (and have time adjusted if you want to), Press START to start Cooking.
- Cooking Time:
This button is to switch to the setting of cooking time.
(If you appliance does not include this button, you can directly press “ cooking hrs” and “cooking Mins” to select the time.)
- Cooking Hrs:
This button is to adjust cooking time by hours.
- Cooking Mins: This button is to adjust cooking time by minutes.
- Preset: This button is to switch to the presenting Mode.
(If you appliance does not include this button , you can directly press “ Preset Hrs” and “ Preset Mins” to set the presenting time.
- Preset Hrs: This button is to adjust presetting time by hours.
- Preset Mins: This button is to adjust presenting time by minutes.
- Cancel: Press this button to cancel an instruction or stop cooking.
- Disinfection: When the appliance is not selecting or operating any programs, press this button to go into disinfection, and the corresponding indication light will be on.
How to Use
BEFORE FIRST USE:
- Clean the parts of the rice cooker thoroughly before using the appliance for the first time. Make sure all parts are completely dry before you start using the appliance.
- Please make sure you have correctly assembled the inner lid before cooking.
- Only use the rice scoop provided. Avoid using sharp utensils.
- Do not expose the rice cooker to high temperatures , nor place it on a working or still hot stove or cooker.
- Always insert the inner pot before you put the plug in the wall socket and switch on the rice cooker.
- Always unplug the rice cooker if not used for a longer period of time.
- Always let the rice cooker cool down before you clean or move it.
- Do not place the inner pot directly over an open fire to cook rice.
- If the appliances is used importantly or for professional or semi-professional purposes or if it is not used according to the instructions in the user manual, the guarantee becomes invalid and we refuse liability for any damaged caused.
- Place the rice cooker on a stable, horizontal and level surface.
- Beware of the hot steam coming out of the steam vent and pressure regulator during cooking or out of the rice cooker when you open the lid.
- Do not lift and move the rice cooker by its handle while it is operating.
- Do not expose the rice cooker to direct sunlight.
- Do not insert metallic objects or alien substances into the stream vent and pressure regulator.
- Do not cook sticky food or food that bubbles a lot,such as curry or barley tea.
- Make sure the lid lock lever is in lock position before you switch on the rice cooker.
- Do not place a magnetic substance on the lid. Do not use the appliance near a magnetic substance.
- Do not use the inner pot if it is deformed.
- Do not exceed the maximum water level indicated in the inner pot prevent overflows through the pressure regulator.
- Do not place the rice scoop inside the pot while cooking.Always clean the appliance after use.
- Never immerse the main body of the rice cooker in water, nor rince under the tap.
- Do not Cover the stream vent and the pressure regulator when the rice cooker is operating.
- Check if the voltage indicated on the appliances corresponds to the local mins voltage before you connect the appliances.
- Only connect the appliances to the earthed wall sockets. Always make sure that the plugs is inserted firmly into the wall sockets.
- Do not use the appliance if the plug . the mains cord , the inner pot or the main body is damaged.
- This appliances is not intended for use by persons (including children)with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge , unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Keep the mains cord out of the reach of children. Do not let the mains cord hang over the edge of the table or workshop on which the appliance stand.
- Make sure the heating element, the temperature sensor and the outside of the inner pot are clean and dry before you put the plug in the wall socket.
- Do not use the appliance if the sealing ring is damaged.
- Never connect this appliance to an external timer switch in order to avoid a hazardous situations.
- Do not open the lid while rice is boiling.
- Check the steam vent regularly to ensure that there is no blockage.
- If you have a pacemaker or other implanted device, consult your doctor before you use the appliances.
- Power Cable
- Cups Rice
- Big Spoon
- User’s Manual