- 2.54 tweeter 38.1 inch bass
- Big power digital amplifier
- Profession karaoke IC
- 2 Microphone
- Karaoke priority function
- Audio Input/Output function
- USB/SD input function
- FM function
- Echo, Bass and treble controls
Persang Karaoke Trolley Speaker BH-1215BT with Two Cordless Mic 80 RMS Karaoke Speaker/ Bluetooth / FM / USB / SD Card
10 in stock
10 in stock
PANEL/REAR PLATE/MP3 FUNCTION AND OPERATION:
- VOLUME: Adjusts sound output.
- MIC.VOL (Microphone Volume): Adjusts the volume of the microphone.
ECHO (microphone echo): Adjusts the echo depth of microphone.
MIC IN (microphone input jack) connects the plug of the wire microphone to speaker.
- POWER (Power Switch): power control of sound amplifier instead of the charging power. When the adaptor is connected, the battery charging is not controlled by the switch.
- LIGHT SW (Light Switch): set this switch to ON to turn on the LED for the woofer.
- DC12V IN (12V DC Power Input): Interface for external power AC adaptor; please use only the original adapter provided with the speaker.
- CHAR (indicator lamp battery power): when the power adaptor is connected, the indicator lamp will be lit and battery will charge.
- FULL (Indicator Lamp Full Charge): when AC adapter is used to charge the battery, this light signifies when full charge is achieved.WIRELESS MIC ANT (built-in microphone antenna): when you use wireless microphone, please make sure the antenna is pointing vertically upward to maximize receiving effect.
- 12V BATTERY IN (external 12V battery interface): please carefully check the anode and cathode when connection and applied connection line can not be smaller than 0.75 square meters.
- AUX INPUT: connect your MP3 player here using the 1/8” input.
- INPUT SELECTOR: press this button to set the input to AUX/LINE IN or USB/MICRO SD/Bluetooth.
- REPEAT SELECTOR: press the REPEAT track button to switch between repeating the CURRENT track and repeating ALL tracks.
- PLAY/PAUSE: press this button to pause the signal from the USB flash drive OR micro SD card or Bluetooth inputs.
- FM TUNER MODE: press and hold this button to begin an automated search search for all available FM stations. All FM stations that are found will be saved to memory.
- PREVIOUS TRACK: when in USB/MICRO SD CARD and Bluetooth mode, press this button to go to the previous track. When in FM tuner mode, press this button to go to the previously stored FM station.
- NEXT TRACK: When the USB/MICRO SD card and Bluetooth mode, press this button to go to the next track. When in FM tuner mode, press this button to go to the next saved FM station.
- CONNECTING A BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE DEVICE To connect a Bluetooth device (ie smart phone) follow the steps listed below. Be sure that the volume knobs on the model are turned down to prevent damaging the speakers. Press the input selector button to set the input Bluetooth. Turn on the Bluetooth connection on your Bluetooth device and search for Bluetooth devices. Locate the speaker and pair with it.
- ATTENTION : 1.The battery should be change 12 hours if it’s first time to use. (for battery charging, please turn on the power switch to AC, after connected with Alternating current. When the battery is fully charged, it will stop charging automatically. And the indicator Light will be gone). And please up put the power plug if you want use for a long time or the battery charging over. 2.Battery power is not enough if the indicator light cannot lighting, and machine cannot work normal. Please charge the battery in time or take off the Machine (Don’t re-take on the machine, if the battery power not enough, AC power offer except.)
|Speaker Amplification types:||Active|
|Speaker:||38.1cm woofer & 8.128 Ti Diap. Drive 2.54cm VC|
|Material:||High Density Plastic,Amplifier with Metal Heatsink|
|Tone Control:||Bass, Treble|
|Hardware Interface||1/4- Audio/RCA|
|Frequency Range Microphone:||15 meter|
|wireless Microphone Types:||UHF|
|wireless Microphone Frequency:||750MHz, 760MHz|
|DC Supply:||12 volt /15 volt 2 amp|
|Product Size:||49 X 40.5 X 74.5 cm|
|Gross Weight:||18.32 kg|
|Sound Out||80 Watts RMS(Root Mean Squared)|
|Battery Backup||4-5 hours|
|Power||AC 115-240 50/60hz|
|Treble||High Frequency adjustment|
|Bass||Low Frequency Adjustment|
|Battery DC.IN 12V||External 12V battery Terminal|
|AUX||AUX Signal Input|
- 2 wireless MIC
- Remote Control
- Power Adaptor
- External Battery Terminal
- 2 Set Batteries(AA)
- User’s Manual